Ba-Boosts are special perks and items used to help you complete Holes. Ba-Boosts can appear in the game in two different ways.
The first way is a common Ba-Boost that is available to all players for a certain period of time. Generally, these will give you an extra powerup Card at the start of each Hole or help you earn Lives faster while they are active.
For example, you may open up the game and see a banner stating, “You Got Ba-Boosted! Start each hole with a Shuffle Card!” In the lower-right corner of the Map screen, you’ll see an icon for these kinds of Ba-Boosts, shaped like a sparking bomb with a timer. This is the duration that the Ba-Boost is available to all players.
The second type of Ba-Boost acts like a powerup in your personal inventory. Instead of giving this out to all players, these Ba-Boosts are won as prizes in Tournaments. You can activate them whenever you’d like. Once activated, personal Ba-Boosts will run for a shorter amount of time (usually 30 minutes to a couple of hours) than Ba-Boosts that are given to everyone. Like common Ba-Boosts, they can help you in different ways, like adding extra powerup cards, faster life regeneration, or better score multipliers. Since they are harder to obtain, these Ba-Boosts are often more helpful.
In addition to showing the time left on any common Ba-Boosts, tapping on the Bomb icon in the bottom right corner of the map screen will open up your personal inventory to show any Ba-Boosts you have available.
- Ba-boosts are special items that can change rules in the game.
- Ba-Boosts last for a limited time (A) and may only work in specific parts or modes of the game (B).
- Sometimes there are FREE global Ba-Boost events.
- Select the bomb to view available Ba-Boosts (C). The bomb will be lit if a Ba-Boost is active.
- When a Ba-boost is active, a Ba-boost icon will also appear at the top of the screen while playing a hole (D).